Online ticket sales now closed. Contact Jennifer Webber at [email protected] to reserve a spot and pay at the door.
Morning Program with Pat Ruzich
Roadmap to Change
10:00 to 12:00
Come ready to take a journey on a proven but simple Roadmap to Change to get a clearer sense of direction in those messy areas of your life. As you travel on your map Pat Ruzich will be your guide with stories, examples, questions that make you think and exercises that keep you moving on the Road Map. Participants report surprise and satisfaction with the changes they are able to begin.
Pat Ruzich has integrated her work as a Life Coach, Executive Coach, Consultant and family therapist to create a unique Road Map to rapid personal change which she delivers through her workshop Shortcuts to Change, the destination Spa-Retreat Journey to Wholeness, life coaching, business coaching and her writings. Learn more at www.patruzich.com.
Lunch Program with Lynne Turner Fitzgerald
Letting Go of Doubt
12:30 to 2:30
Topics to be Covered:
- Understanding the difference between rational and irrational self-doubt.
- Comparing ourselves to others – never ends well!
- Just relax! And, turn down that inner critic!
- Nurture your body.
- Nurture your heart and brain.
- Get back in touch with the things you are passionate about.
- Find ONE person on this planet who has never made a mistake. Then, please introduce them to me.
- Celebrate those mistakes – find at least one humorous aspect of each mistake.
- Understand that doubt is holding happiness hostage.
Brief Bio: Lynne Turner Fitzgerald has been in radio and television broadcasting for over 3 decades. She has received numerous awards, including “Radio Program of the Year” from the Montana Broadcasters Association for a statewide series titled “Montana Minutes”. She recently completed a 9-part television series, “Cold Cases of Yellowstone County”, re-examining 9 unsolved murder cases dating back to the 1970’s. Her latest project is a daily radio program titled “Boomers” showcasing the people, events and changing landscape that influenced the dynamic generation of Baby Boomers.